Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Recruiter - 12 Month Contract
- Department People Team
- Location India - Bangalore
What will I be doing?
- The recruiter will execute recruitment solutions such as sourcing strategy, networking/building talent pipelines and managing the relationships with the internal client groups. S/he will consult and partner with Regional and Corporate HR and Recruiting team members and hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Facilitate the hiring manager, interview panel, supplier, and HR colleague relationships as a trusted talent advisor.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates. Qualify and phone interview candidates, maintain applicant-tracking data, and provide reports as requested. Must maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Source and locate qualified candidates, building a talent pipeline for current and potential future needs.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates. Pre-screen candidates, and facilitate de-brief sessions.
- Identify interviewers, schedule interviews, follow-up on evaluations, and administer all information in Lever ATS to ensure process consistency.
- Utilize traditional, non-traditional, creative, and strategic sources to attract and engage passive and active candidates.
- Build an integrated campaign through advertising, PR, marketing, and events, to the target market of highly skilled software professionals in the region’
- Receive and process employment inquiries, always mindful of facilitating a good candidate experience.
- Work on special projects as assigned to enhance the recruitment process and talent branding
What do I need to be successful?
- Knowledge and experience of recruiting (Bangalore region preferred), within the India tech sector.
- Ability to drive the process with a sense of urgency and manage the expectations of their client group.
- Heightened attention to detail.
- Play an influencer role with the ability to use data insights to influence business decisions.
- Computer skills to include experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, or similar system.
- A professional, positive approach and attitude.
- You may already be a Boolean Blackbelt or have other certifications.
- Strong communication skills and English is a must.
- Currently residing in the Bangalore area. (Chennai may be considered)
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.