Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Program Manager, Information Security Strategic Initiatives
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Work closely with Infosec, Product Development, and Cloud Operations teams to drive prioritization, planning, and execution of projects in the portfolio
- Facilitate project meetings, including core team meetings and steering committee meetings
- Track deliverables, milestones, deadlines, and report on assigned projects
- Escalate urgent issues and drive them to closure promptly
- Drive security and process improvements into the Infosec team and throughout the Company Act as a liaison with client groups and the Information Security team to facilitate effective and seamless communication channels
- Create presentations for Executive Leadership
- Estimate timelines and resource requirements
- Manage vendor relationship and review scope of work in agreements
- Promote the adoption of program frameworks, tools, and best practices
- 3+ years project management experience in software development, cloud or product security
- Strong communication skills to work with and explain security requirements to development teams, product management, and senior management
- B.S degree preferred in CS, IS, or another technical field
- Efficiency and effectively leveraging Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Google docs to create analytics and executive dashboards
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced, evolving environment
- Experience working with commercial Static (SAST), Dynamic (DAST), and vulnerability management methodologies and tools. Experience should include partnering with senior leaders to present product vulnerability measures/metrics to help drive remediation
- Experience with Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) practices in an agile development environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Cloud experience desired, particularly in AWS
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Jira ticketing workflow and ability to generate metrics and reports
- CISSP, Agile/Scrum, PMP, or other security and project management related certifications
- Knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) security standards and frameworks
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.