Primary Function of this Position:
As a member of the BizTech (IT) team, the candidate becomes the key technology partner to Finance business function. Biztech finance systems landscape comprises of Oracle Fusion Financials and several SaaS based boundary systems. The role requires the person to understand the system landscape, as-is business and technical processes, identifying gaps, gathering requirements, process re-engineering as applicable and provide technology solutions and systems support. Candidate should have extensive experience functionally and technically on Oracle Fusion Financials and should have penchant for learning and bring innovative solutions to the business problems.
· Facilitate workshops, capture and analyze requirements and decompose high-level information into details
· Illustrate key concepts through process descriptions, workflows and other visual diagrams
· Conduct fit gap analysis and develop proposed solutions
· Extensive experience using Oracle Fusion Financials (Techno-Functional) and related systems and providing production support
· Hands on configuration experience and knowledge of financial modules – AR, Revenue Management, OM, GL, Assets, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Advance collections
· Excellent knowledge of creating complex BI Publisher, FRS reports
· Knowledge of Integrations using Fusion APIs, databases and programming language for designing solutions
· Knowledge of Oracle ADF, Weblogic or related java based technologies is a plus
· Experience working with any of the Cloud systems or SAAS applications.
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
· Highly motivated, a quick learner, to work independently or on a team and drive solutions with minimal supervision
· Partner with the client group to understand their requirements and issues. Ensure all necessary parties are communicated to in a prompt and efficient manner
· Strong ability to work with cross-functional IT groups for solution delivery and aligning on resource requirements and estimates
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to establish strategy / vision and analyze business trade-offs
· Excellent analysis, communication & problem-solving skills
· Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 10+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them
· 8+ years of leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions.
· A minimum of two large scale core financials implementations is required at a medium sized software and services companies
· Strong knowledge of both waterfall and Agile Software Development methodologies
· Knowledge of RPA or automation tools like Automation anywhere, blue prism or UI path.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and at least 10+ yrs. experience is required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.