Adventure's around the corner...
Principal Product Manager-Cloud Platform Integration, San Mateo, CA
- Department Product Development
- Location San Mateo, CA
What you will do:
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Partner with engineering leadership to execute the vision for the delivery of our enterprise cloud products.
- Define product roadmaps, and establish product requirements, outcomes and priorities for each release.
- Engage with professional services, ecosystem business partners, and customers to acquire insights necessary to enable the next generation of P&C solutions.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
What we're looking for in this role:
- 10+ years of total experience in commercial enterprise software serving the B2B market, with at least 5+ years in product management
- Consistent track record leading configurable business applications (ie SaaS) or configurable application platforms and other middleware (ie PaaS), including a deep understanding of IT developers (coding, low-code, and no-code tools) and IT and cloud operations. Experience with integration middleware, including APIs, integration platform as a service (iPaaS) or enterprise service bus (ESB) products a plus.
- Experience addressing requirements across a broad range of constituents with varied needs and motivations, including large enterprise IT teams, solution ecosystem partners, systems integrator partners, and internal product development teams.
- Keen judgement in analyzing sophisticated problems to make meaningful prioritization decisions and provide appropriate direction to product teams.
- Understanding and appreciation for the business value of user-centered design and design thinking, as well as analysis based on qualitative and data-based insights.
- Ability to support the achievement of revenue targets across the product portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, translating sophisticated concepts simple and understandable, and present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues, and senior executives.
- Senior professional services or sales engineering professionals with a strong interest in a product management role that have deep subject matter expertise in integration middleware (iPaaS, ESB, etc.) will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical major; MBAs preferred but not required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.