Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Content Designer
- Department Professional Services
- Location Dublin
- Design, develop, and maintain single-source training content for varied delivery approaches, including ILT, e-learning, and exams
- Prioritize learning objectives to deliver the most critical content shortly after the product release date
- Build lab exercises, virtual machine environments, and training data to support hands-on learning
- Test and troubleshoot issues related to learning content
- Capture and analyse learning requirements for key personas
- Design course strategy, build storyboards, and lead job task analysis (JTA) sessions (portfolio required)
- Willing to teach up to 20 learners, particularly early versions of your content that may not be fully completed
- Demonstrated skills in technical troubleshooting, problem solving, and taking initiative to drive projects to completion
- Experience driving and shaping course strategy and design activities including storyboarding and job-task analysis (JTA)
- Experience using Articulate 360, Camtasia, uPerform, or similar e-learning development tools
- Mastery of tools, principles and best practices for developing technical training course materials
- Able to develop engaging graphic-based content that goes beyond simple bullet point lists
What we offer:
- Competitive Market Salary
- LTI (Long term cash Incentive)
- FlexWork options
- Company pension contributions
- Fully funded medical insurance for you and your family
- 26 days paid annual leave
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- 16 weeks paid paternity leave
- 3 paid days volunteering and many more
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.