Adventure's around the corner...
Services Alliance Manager - Americas and APAC (US-Remote)
- Department Global Alliances
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Onboard new partners, new partner offices or new partner teams
- Regularly communicate with partners to coordinate delivery and enablement activities
- Support partners by responding to product or implementation methodology inquiries
- Prepare partner enablement content
- Monitor opportunities in the pipeline to identify potential future partner implementations
- Monitor partner delivery capacity in the region (across countries, products)
- Facilitate collaboration between partner and Professional Services on project readiness reviews
- Identify partner project readiness gaps
- Execute delivery enablement workshops
- Monitor ongoing implementations to identify partner projects at risk
- Facilitate collaboration between partner and Professional Services to resolve partner collaboration or enablement related issues
- Facilitate partner project retrospectives
- Monitor and communicate partner performance data to identify and jointly resolve enablement or delivery related problems
- Execute partner incentivization programs
- Bachelor's degree or related field experience and 10 year's progressive experience.
- 8+ years’ experience within an Enterprise Software business and diverse partner environments across all solution areas, with a minimum of 5-6 years in recruiting, developing, managing and supporting partners and partner enablement.
- Possess strong business acumen and ability to manage strategic partner plans with company and [senior level] partner executives.
- Demonstrated success in driving business development, negotiating contracts, managing and growing partner programs.
- Strong ability to work under little direction/supervision, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proven history of working with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives. Establishes strong relationships with fellow leaders and stakeholders within Guidewire who will be crucial in identifying opportunities and engaging target companies.
- Excellent organizational & follow-up skills, attention to detail, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong ability to communicate spanning written, verbal and presentation delivery.
- Guidewire project or core system implementation experience is required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.