Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Technical Lead)
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - San Francisco, CA
What you get to do
- Lead a Scrum team in all technical matters & coaching peers
- Develop and enhance the vision for our integration technologies
- Define and build engineering standard methodologies using automation.
- Define, build, and drive the adoption of efficiency metrics across the company.
- Build solutions to constantly improve the availability, performance, up-time and response times of the platform
- Exert technical influence to improve the reliability of Guidewire cloud products.
- Work effectively in pair programming, communicate successfully within the team, and collaborate with other teams in various time zones.
- Continuously learn and train teams on new technologies.
- Prior work experience as a tech lead for a SaaS product, leading a team of at least 5+ engineers
- Passion for mentoring and coaching peers
- Experience guiding the creation of both excellent UI frontend experiences and client-friendly APIs
- Experience with Cloud native technologies, public cloud providers and CI/CD tools
- Good understanding of the network paradigms and stacks available
- Have Agile, detailed problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and ownership.
- Experience in designing, analyzing and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about quality and in general being an outstanding teammate.
Nice to have
- Experience building integration-focused applications
- Java and SpringBoot
Our employee culture…
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.