Adventure's around the corner...
Senior UX Designer, Business Technology - Canada/Toronto- Remote
- Department Business Technology
- Location Canada - Toronto
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences keeping the user personas in the middle of every design decision
- Own all aspects of design - IA, user flows, wireframes, and mockups (based on previously established style guides).
- Identify the research needs and partner with the team to conduct interviews, user journeys and, more importantly, gather active user feedback before, after, and during development to help foster the data-driven design culture.
- Contribute, manage and continue to build out our design systems. Promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards via the design systems.
- Have 5+ years of experience with (enterprise) user experience design and application development.
- Have a degree in Human-computer interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, or a related field. A graduate degree is a plus.
- The successful candidate will have a portfolio that illustrates the processes and artifacts that demonstrate the designer's role in bringing the product and user needs together.
- Experience and knowledge of using Salesforce products are a plus.
- Proficient in relevant design tools – Figma, Sketch, Adobe products, InVision, and Miro
- The ideal candidate will share our core values: COLLEGIALITY, INTEGRITY, and RATIONALITY.
- Collegiality - We value strong teams. We work together as professional equals. We strive to continuously improve our processes and make realistic assumptions to maintain a reasonable work-life balance. We are trusted to manage our own time. We value ideas, not titles. We welcome and consider contrary opinions.
- Integrity - We insist on honest relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other in everything that we do.
- Rationality - We communicate through clear arguments. We decide carefully based on factual evidence. We like calm, systematic, thoughtful solutions. We believe in testing. We never assume that we're building software the "best" way, and continuously seek to improve our processes.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.