Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Partner Program Manager
- Department Global Alliances
- Location United States - Remote
What you'll do
- Responsible for continuous evaluation and execution of our highly evolving global SI partner program; program has deep specialization component which you will lead/own
- Understand/participate in metrics component of program; quarterly updates and compilation
- Assist with our user conference; drive partner participation for SI partners; assist in development of sponsor program; act as point of contact for sponsor questions
- Develop and deliver regular partner communications, ensuring ongoing engagement and participation of partners; Marketo experience preferred
- Own MDF strategy; key events for Alliance partners; co-plan events with partners
- Liaise with Marketing, Operations, Sales, and other teams to ensure a delightful and unified partnering experience
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
- Minimal travel of approx. 10%
- 10+ years of partner program project management experience, managing cross-functional initiatives
- BA/BS in marketing or similar
- Experienced working with different levels of an organization – from executive to admin and manager
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Thrive in fast paced environment where tasks change quickly and there may be opaqueness in clarity
- Proven strength in operational process workflow experience in design and implementation
- High attention to detail
- Great teamwork, interpersonal, and customer-relations skills, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Energetic attitude, willingness to perform to get things done
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.