Adventure's around the corner...
EMEA Payroll Associate
- Department Finance
- Location Poland - Krakow
- Location Type Hybrid
- Ownership of EMEA monthly payroll cycles for assigned countries to include Poland and one or two additional EMEA countries (dependent of candidates experience)
- Be the main point of contact for external payroll provider, dealing with employee queries, configuration, and compliance issues
- Build/manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Preparation of month end journals
- Manage payroll process for quarterly RSU release. Liaise closely with the payroll providers to ensure that estimated tax and social charge rates are applied and reported gains are processed on an accurate and timely basis.
- Manage the annual year end process \ regular statutory payroll reporting and all other compliance matters
- Review payroll processes, recommend and implement changes
- Provide team cover and support for monthly payroll cycle, for other EMEA countries
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data and to pull information from different sources to consolidate into one source
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and MS Office suite of products (Excel – vlookup and pivot table knowledge essential)
- Experience managing outsourced payrolls
- Experience in processing Restricted Stock Units within the payroll environment (preferred)
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Background working with multiple/complex payrolls
- Good payroll knowledge / experience (min 5 years)
- Knowledge of country legislation
- Proven capability to manage key relationships
- Strong team communicator
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Work closely with HR
- Exposure to multi-jurisdiction payrolls with particular experience in managing Polish payroll 3-5 years experience
- Additional languages spoken in addition to Polish and English
- Experience of using ADP Streamline
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.