Adventure's around the corner...
Project Manager - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Be a true servant leader for the teams involved in projects.
- Maintain a positive will-do/can-do attitude.
- Be comfortable working in a constantly evolving agile environment.
- Spend most of your day working with Software related Projects & Implementation of Software.
- Generate and manage program management dashboards that the program leadership can leverage to identify and handle risks and dependencies
- Manage shareholders proactively to offset scope creep and keep the integrity of projects/releases.
- Optimally communicate status to management verbally and/or written.
- Facilitate meetings, including identification of action items and follow-up.
- Lead meetings and coach the teams to the best standards.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules with all critical tasks and related timelines.
- Assist the team in planning & execution strategies.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize project risk and develop response plans.
- Facilitate project governance and critical issue process interactions between shareholders.
- Use software such as JIRA, Aha!, Confluence, etc.
- Document project management standard methodologies for the organization.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of Project/Program Management experience in software product development.
- Deep knowledge of Agile development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Nexus).
- Solid communication skills (listening, written, and verbal), as well as leadership skills.
- Able to get up to speed quickly in new situations and comfortable being in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work optimally and efficiently with different levels of the organization in both business and IT areas.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore resources across multiple time zones.
- Be comfortable in Technical discussions.
- Proven track record of helping a team find effective solutions.
- Comfortable and confident in working with different teams and partners.
- Ability to communicate clearly sophisticated issues to non-technical staff and executive-level management.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Solid ability to deliver projects on time and within the scope
Nice to have:
- Property &Casualty Insurance experience.
- Vendor management experience is a plus.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Agile certifications.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.