Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location Ireland - Dublin
The primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop/agree the knowledge management vision and strategy and provide detailed plans to implement that strategy.
- Manage the overall delivery of the plans provided.
- Propose and agree the role of the existing knowledge systems.
- Put in place processes and/or maintenance mechanisms to develop and maintain the existing knowledge systems.
- Forge relationships with other departments within Guidewire to mature knowledge management within CCO and across the organisation.
- Produce management information and reports showing the effectiveness of the knowledge management delivery.
- Facilitate interviews and workshops (in-person and virtually).
- Conduct knowledge management maturity assessments, developing material for communications and training, and facilitating improvement discussions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders of varying levels to influence, facilitate alignment, and develop shared understanding.
- Collaborate with delivery/project teams, business stakeholders and executives to ensure the successful execution of the strategy and achievement of success criteria.
We are looking for an individual that has:
- 5+ years full-time in knowledge management or a knowledge-based role.
- Knowledge Management certification preferable.
- Project management experience or proven track record in driving the delivery of knowledge management plans or initiatives.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to set direction and approach and execute delivery with limited direction.
- Ability to provide fact-based point of views, while maintaining utmost flexibility.
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to create and deliver effective presentations and to quickly earn the trust of executives and key stakeholders.
- Self-starter with fine-tuned problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance between competing priorities.
- Solid understanding of the Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Jira), Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with ITIL is desirable.
- Experienced working with global teams.
- Willingness and ability to attend morning or night video conference calls with regional teams, when needed.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.