Adventure's around the corner...
Partner Solutions Manager, Guidewire Solution Alliances
- Department Corporate Strategy
- Location United States - Remote
What will you be doing?
- Partner Solutions Manager will be responsible for handling a set of assigned technical partner integration projects on an ongoing basis. As part of that role, you will:
- Own and execute all aspects of technical project management tasks across our Ready for Guidewire partner engagements, ensuring successful completion on a timely basis. Act as the main contact for all inbound communications from both the Partner as well as the respective Alliance Managers. Work with the Technical Director, Solution Alliances, to design and/or execute Ready for Guidewire Program process improvements.
- Guide new and existing members of the Ready for Guidewire program through all key technical milestones including the technical kickoff, joint solution development project plans, QA and publishing.
- Collaborate with Partners and Guidewire internal teams to establish joint partner technical integration strategy, project dependencies, project risks and success criteria.
- Understand and adapt program for evolving technical specifications between the Solution Partner, Insurer and Guidewire as Guidewire transitions to the Cloud
- Plan, coordinate and effectively communicate program status to all partners.
- Assist with any upgrades and changes to the Solution Alliance Partner Program with the Solution Alliances leadership and team members.
- Represent Solution alliances with multiple internal organizations such as Product Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 5+ years’ experience within an Enterprise Software business and diverse partner environments across all solution areas, with a demonstrated ability with the Guidewire InsuranceSuite platform and a solid understanding of integration technologies.
- Practical experience in successfully leading and managing Guidewire InsuranceSuite solution delivery engagements with customers.
- Looking for a professional with Property and Casualty Insurance domain knowledge and appropriate technical background to enable and support interactions with Solution partners about their integrations. Candidate should also have previous experience with implementing and integrating with Guidewire products.
- Desired skills include Project Management, Sprint Planning, JAVA, Source Control technologies such as Git, Software Development Lifecycle exposure (AGILE).
- We especially value collaboration in Solution Alliances, with the team structured to function as a cohesive unit despite being geographically dispersed throughout the world.
- Candidate must be proficient in English, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer candidates located anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone of the United States/Canada. Residence in a city with a Guidewire office is a plus
- Prefer an undergraduate level degree in a technical field of study from an accredited institution or equivalent level of meaningful professional experience.
- Post-pandemic travel may be required (up to ~ 5%).
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.