We are looking for an experienced, Senior Vulnerability Management Analyst who can navigate complex threat scenarios and remain committed to decreasing the overall attack surface of the company. Enterprise Vulnerability Management remains a top priority at Guidewire and you will be responsible for implementing and managing enterprise vulnerability tools and processes in a cloud environment, to reduce technical risks due to vulnerabilities. This includes identifying and evaluating vulnerabilities and supporting remediation activities.
· Managing the end-to-end infrastructure vulnerability management life-cycle from discovery to closure.
· 5 years + experience.
· Prepare vulnerability data and develop comprehensive, accurate reports to both technical and executive audiences.
· Producing vulnerability, configuration, and coverage reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
· Review all applicable threats, discover vulnerabilities and collaborate with remediation treatment owners to prioritize, provide context and remediate identified vulnerabilities.
· Serving as an escalation point on issues, dependencies, and risks related to infrastructure vulnerability scanning
· Ensure knowledge creation around vulnerability management process, common vulnerabilities within the landscape and corresponding remediation practices.
· Research the latest security best practices and technologies, staying on top of new threats and vulnerabilities to create threat briefs and provide timely assessment reports to key stakeholders.
· Supporting compliance and risk management activities, recommending security controls and corrective actions to mitigate vulnerability risks.
· Prior experience with managing and configuring any vulnerability management tool such as Rapid 7, Tenable, Qualys, etc.
· Persuasive mindset with strong relationship management skills to work with various stakeholders proactively on vulnerability assessment and remediation
· Self-starter with ability to drive an initiative from concept to full implementation with minimal guidance
· Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls, network protocols and operating system (Windows/Linux environments)
· Hands on experience handling vulnerability management operations for cloud workloads at scale in AWS/Azure
· Ability to conduct thorough analysis and recommend data driven actions
· Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated and love for a team environment.
Good to have:
· Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell or Bash.
· Certifications from SANS, Offensive Security, ISC2, AWS is a plus.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.