Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Solution Architect, US Remote Option
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Serve as the main point of contact for all customer technical and data related matters
- Work with the Customer Management team to understand customers business objectives and develop new solutions to support their needs (reports, custom analytics, prototypes, etc.)
- Work with customers and the product management team to ensure continuous product improvement
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer objectives
- Help customers with questions about our platform and provide support
- Continuously deliver training and enablement sessions to customers
- Identify areas of improvement to expand and strengthen our relationships
- Manage customer expectations and closely support challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years experience in Software, IT, Security, Financial consulting or equivalent pre-sales/post-sales engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with both non-technical and technical audiences
- Strong experience with Data (You must love data! ):
- Structured Databases (Preferred: PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift)
- RESTful APIs
- Data Quality & Data Integration
- Analytics (Preferred: Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience in Account Management / Technical Account Management
- Tech Savvy. Must learn quick and adapt to the use of new tools
- Domain experience in insurance (cyber) and/or cyber security
- Familiarity with data science and predictive models (R, Python)
- NYC area preferred, East Coast ok (remote option)
- Travel requirements: up to 20% (post covid)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.