Adventure's around the corner...
Delivery Director, EMEA
- DepartmentProfessional Services
- LocationIreland - Remote
- Location TypeRemote
- Accountability for an assigned set of customers to include oversight of projects and ensure customer success.
- Develop strong working relationships with our sales team, customers and partners to become their trusted advisor.
- Facilitate the correct resourcing of individuals to project teams.
- Act as an escalation point for customers and project team members.
- Responsible for any Professional Services response in SOWs, Proposals and RFPs.
- Reporting, forecasting and financial management for an assigned set of customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS or BA degree required.
- 10+ years of implementation experience.
- 7+ years of delivery and relationship management experience.
- Experience leading enterprise technology implementations.
- Insurance industry experience.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to communicate and drive executive-level discussions, building trust and confidence with C-level leadership with existing customers and partners
- Foster productive, supportive interactions to optimize stakeholder engagement, conflict resolution, and beneficial outcomes.
- Proven negotiation skills and a strong ability to navigate executive levels of an organization.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple complex programs and projects with multiple dependencies to internal and external entities.
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems and proactively dealing with any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Ability to gain respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Ability to travel (50%)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.