Adventure's around the corner...
Workplace (Receptionist) Specialist
- Department Workplace
- Location Mississauga, ON
- Coordinate and Maintain Workplace services and operations (i.e. micro-kitchens, janitorial, maintenance, building access, employee amenities)
- Manage and respond to Workplace tickets via ServiceNow
- Setup and takedown of furniture and equipment; reconfigurations, learning center, outdoor terrace, company meeting and special event.
- Assist with the coordination of space management and planning activities including move coordination; space inventory; space allocation tracking; maximizing space utilization.
- Report and track building maintenance and manage property management relationship to ensure proper standards are applied consistently.
- Shipping and receiving as well as distribution.
- Backfill reception duties, welcoming visitors, supporting employees and visitors while enforcing security and access protocols.
- 3+ years of related facility experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines, exercising consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary.
- Must be available to occasionally escort vendors through the space during after-hours and weekends
- Computer skills in MS Office/Windows including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Willingness to learn new systems; ServiceNow, SiQ, SharePoint, COUPA, Concur
- Some knowledge with ergonomics and life safety systems
- Regularly required to move furniture and boxes weighing up to 40lbs
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.