Adventure's around the corner...
English / Japanese Translator - Japan
- Department Go To Market
- Location Tokyo
- Translation (EnglishßàJapanese) (75%)
- Marketing-related translation
- Review of all documents translated
- Confirmation of accuracy after completion by Marketing
- Sales-related translation
- Translation and coordination with a translation firm
- Editing and finalization of marketing and sales documents
- Coordination with a translation firm for overflow
- Event-related (conferences/webinars etc.) translation
- Translation of documents (invitation, agenda, etc) to be provided to customers
- ranslation/coordination with a translation firm for Japanese subtitles of session videos
- Translation/coordination with a translation firm for conference minutes
- Administration Activities (15%)
- Meeting coordination
- Customer coordination for events
- Other (10%)
- Maintain updated company documents updated
- Japanese document template management
- Some limited interpreting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understand the organizational culture of large, fast-growing Silicon Valley company
- Ability to provide high levels of service to colleagues
- Be cordial and amenable
- Ability to communicate successfully in Japanese and English, both written and verbal
- Native Japanese
- Business – Native English
- MS Office
- IT Knowledge required
- Trados experience preferred
- Insurance Knowledge preferred
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.