Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Program Manager, People Team - US Remote- Option
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
What you will be doing
- Drive a process to prioritize the People Team initiatives that align with Guidewire’s strategic priorities, solve key pain points, and transparently communicate initiative breakthroughs and roadblocks.
- Manage this portfolio of projects, including prioritizing, resourcing, managing expectations, resolving major issues, and driving to successful project completion.
- Lead major change initiatives and secure partner support by integrating business executives and People Team leadership input into the decision-making process.
- Drive Business Reviews and create and maintain predictable, published rhythms and cadences to help the People Leadership Team deliver against its priorities.
- Recommend and execute improvements to processes that increase global efficiency, consistency, and service delivery.
- Establish and maintain PMO guidelines, processes, and methodologies (Agile preferred) that drive operational rigor and cross-functional alignment.
- Mentor and support the project owners to implement major projects, focusing on project management, change management best practices, and strategic communications.
- Collaborate with other leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects, and to drive cross-functional alignment on goals and issue resolution.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement both within the PMO and across the rest of the business.
- Provide timely planning and preparation for our leadership team for key internal and external meetings – including Board meetings.
What you will bring
- 5+ years program/project management experience, preferably 2-3 years in Human Resources.
- Mastery of accelerated program delivery with proven experience in complex program management, dependency management, and delivery across multiple stakeholder constituencies.
- Strong understanding of business processes, project management methodologies (Agile preferred), and leading practices.
- Experience leading business transformation projects including process improvement and change management.
- Assertively lead where necessary, while still willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into the minutiae and details.
- Analytical approach with strong attention to detail and project interdependencies.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to establish rapport with and influence senior business executives and People Team colleagues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize, thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and equally comfortable working independently or on a team to drive solutions with minimal supervision.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.