Adventure's around the corner...
Performance Test Engineer
- Department Delivery Services
- Location India - Chennai
- Location Type Hybrid
- Work with a team to develop and maintain automated performance test framework suites across multiple products.
- Collaborate on the most effective testing strategies for our products.
- Create detailed, comprehensive documentation supporting developed testing plans and automation scripts.
- Execute tests as required.
- Strong communication skills: written, spoken, and presenting.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle and related tools (ex. TFS, Jira, or Rally).
- Strong knowledge of Performance testing concepts.
- Competence in a tool like JMeter, Gatling, LoadRunner.
- Experience in a programming language (Java preferred)
- Exposure to a monitoring tool like DataDog, Grafana, AppDynamics.
- Good knowledge of all Performance test phases, requirements through reporting.
- Good at Report Analysis and correlation.
- Experience working with customers and users, providing guidance, and status.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Karate Framework.
- Experience with CI/CD release processes e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Experience with platform virtualization environments (ex. Azure or AWS).
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.