Adventure's around the corner...
Software Engineer Front - End – Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Dublin
- Develop and run micro-services, components & tools
- Do test-driven development and ensure high confidence in any code you develop
- Together with the team, drive scalability, availability and data security
- Deploy containerized and cloud-native applications to the cloud
- Help develop Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Own, fix & resolve code defects
What you would need to succeed:
- Emphasize team wins over individual success
- Clean code practices and excellent technical communication skills
- Interest in software / architectural design principles
- Understand REST API for data interchange
- Good to have cloud knowledge - cloud microservices and serverless (AWS or similar)
- Ability to work in an agile fast-paced environment
- BS/MS degree (Computer Science or Maths)
Bonus to know:
- Proven understanding of AWS, Spring Boot, Kubernetes
- Experience with accessibility (A11y) and internationalization (i18n) best practices
- Experience with any of TeamCity / Jenkins / GoCD
- Startup experience
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.