Adventure's around the corner...
Tech Lead Engineer - Market Integration & Delivery (Bangalore)
- Department Product Development
- Location India - Bangalore
- Design, code, test, and do code reviews. Our stack is Java, React, REST API’s, Spring Boot, and AWS. We work in both microservices and monolith architecture.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing agile environment.
- Be accountable for product delivery
- Be a technical leader on features while driving communication between the Product Manager and the team
- Be able to make a determination between different opinions about the technical subject matter
- Clear up the requirements with the Product Manager and other leaders in the organization to make them concrete.
- Mentor the team, encourage them to provide feedback on processes, while delegating and empowering them
- Coordinate with other Pods and functions line such as UX/Docs
- Adopt and/or implements processes as needed for the team’s success.
- Show guidance on performance evaluations
- Identifying the strength and weaknesses of the team members
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience managing a team of software engineers
- Working experience with Core Java, Springboot, OOD using SOLID and Hexagonal design principles
- Hands-on expertise with CI/CD, Unit/Integration Testing, designing REST APIs, etc
- Working with microservices architecture and containers, while building secure software and having knowledge of security practices.
- 3+ years of Experience working with Open Source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, jBPM, and others.
- You'll need to have some expertise with Cloud Services (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Strong understanding of relational database persistence (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced development environment (e.g. TDD, BDD, Agile, pair programming, etc.)
- Academic background in Computer Science or equivalent
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.