Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
- Department Marketing
- Location London
What you will do!
- Develop and adapt solution-level positioning and messaging to align with local market conditions, needs and priorities in the markets of the EMEA region.
- Develop content for awareness and lead generation campaigns, including writing articles, whitepapers, web copy, participating in videos & interviews.
- Act as thought leader and spokesperson across multiple channels including analyst briefings, PR,industry events, Guidewire events, and customer magazine.
- Engage with insurers to develop a perspective on market needs; perform market research, and elaborate market requirements for Guidewire solutions in the dedicated region.
- Translate complex product concepts into clear written and visual communications; collaborate with subject matter experts, including sales, marketing and sales enablement personnel, to localize and create necessary collateral, white papers, presentations, and other sales tools.
- Work with sales enablement to ensure field sales and consulting personnel receive comprehensive and relevant information on product development and strategy.
- Act as a “go to” resource for the sales and other customer facing teams; provide requisite trainingas well as direct support for sales, particularly for large or strategic opportunities, through calls and presentations.
- Engage analysts and other influencers to increase their awareness of Guidewire capabilities; support system integrator and software / data partner relationships with the alliances team.
- Conduct win/loss calls for recent sales opportunities to gather direct feedback from prospects about Guidewire products and solutions
What are we looking for!
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Solution Selling or other comparable qualification, ideally in the enterprise SaaS domain.
- Proven expertise and success in developing compelling product and solution messaging that delivers clear benefits and differentiation.
- Strong written and oral storytelling and communication skills, including creative written, audio or video content, and giving presentations to large audiences at conferences/seminars.
- Strong consultative, coaching, and training skills honed in assisting sales and alliances teams.
- High degree of comfort with technology.
- Experience working in a rapid growth software or SaaS desired.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- In addition, high proficiency in French is a big plus.
- Strong general insurance domain expertise is beneficial but not necessary.
- The holder of Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA will be required to travel up to 35% of their work time, with some week-to-week variance
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.