Adventure's around the corner...
Product Management Director- Policy Solutions
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - Remote
What you get to do in this role
- Drive cohesive multi-year product strategy and roadmap for Policy Solution based on market, customer and stakeholder needs.
- Drive data-enabled customer insights to hone a strong vision on how to enable the next generation of P&C solutions
- Evangelize Guidewire’s Policy Solutions cloud strategy and vision to both internal and external partners, including the Guidewire management team, industry analysts, customers and prospects, as well as SIs and solution partners.
- Partner with go-to-market, product marketing, and field teams to drive thought leadership in the market. Be the champion and voice of customers to drive their success.
- Engage as a catalyst to lead a globally distributed team of product managers and domain specialists
- Collaborate with a product development team to successfully deliver compelling cloud products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of product management or business leadership experience at a commercial enterprise software company serving the B2B market.
- Experience driving a discovery process including collecting data, analysis, forming a hypothesis, and testing
- Consistent track record to inspire, empower, and lead cross-functional teams. Low ego, with a leadership emphasis on the success of the team, the business, and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), including experience navigating both high-level business discussions and deep technical dives.
- InsurTech, FinTech, and/or P&C domain knowledge, experience in quoting, rating, underwriting, Policy is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical major; MBAs preferred but not required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.