Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Platform
- Department Product Development
- Location Dublin
What you will do:
- Ensure that product requirements and outcomes are clearly defined and well-articulated.
- Make tough prioritization decisions and maintain a balance between both the product roadmap and the need to hit a high-quality bar.
- Collaborate with a product development team to successfully deliver compelling cloud products.
- Drive data-enabled customer insights to hone a strong vision on how to enable the next generation of P&C solutions.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
What we're looking for in this role:
- Strong experience in product management at a commercial enterprise software company serving the B2B market.
- Past experience leading capabilities of a configurable enterprise application platform and/or configurable business applications.
- Deep and proven experience with highly configurable enterprise software products and solutions.
- Strong ability to support the achievement of revenue targets across the product portfolio.
- Proven track record in merging attention to product detail with the aptitude to understand and map to business imperatives.
- Keen understanding and appreciation for the business value of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, translating sophisticated concepts simple and understandable, and present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues, and senior executives.
- Being able to take in a lot of input and conflicting requests while still moving forward at a fast pace.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical major; MBAs preferred but not required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.