Adventure's around the corner...
Data Management Consultant (ETL, SAP)
- Department Delivery Services
- Location United Kingdom - Remote
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of implementation experience.
- Advanced, hands-on exposure to broad technical skills such as relational database theory, data-warehousing, data marts, data mapping, data modelling, SQL scripting and ETL tools.
- Software development lifecycle exposure.
- Insurance industry experience and Cloud architecture exposure – nice to have.
- Fluency in English and another European language.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills and a strong ability to understand and influence customers.
- Effective writing skills - ability to produce clear, concise, and high-quality customer facing technical and business documents.
- Proactive approach to knowledge sharing and building reusable assets that foster efficiency improvement, standardization, and innovation.
- Ability to build team collegiality on large scale programs with teams from different vendors and companies.
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems and proactively dealing with any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to travel for onsite work.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.