Adventure's around the corner...
Global Benefits Director
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
- Create, design and evolve our multiyear global benefits strategy and programs to support the changing needs of our diverse employee base.
- Drive our cultural aspirations around DEI, flexibility, agility and superior employee experience.
- Build programs that will continue to attract, engage and retain key top talent within our talent competitor market.
- Lead a team of benefit professionals supporting our global programs in 18+ countries and growing.
- Develop solid relationships with internal business partners by understanding organizational priorities to support business strategy.
- Establish and measure key benefit program metrics.
- Craft and deploy communications to support talent attraction, employee engagement and education and create understanding of the value they deliver within the overall Total Rewards offerings.
- Ensure compliance with global and local requirements such as COBRA, GDPR, ACA, ERISA and HIPAA and other state and federal requirements and regulatory issues as needed.
- Work closely with brokers globally to evaluate and benchmark Guidewire’s benefits programs based on global industry trends and standard methodologies to ensure competitiveness in market.
- Manage relationships with vendors, brokers and carriers, including monitoring of cost, service levels, processes, and accuracy of data. Lead negotiations and renewals with providers including governance, contract compliance, issues management, communications frequency, schedule and approach.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or other related areas preferred.
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience in global benefits plan analysis and strategy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global employee benefits programs and wellness strategy.
- Proven track record of translating vision into executable strategy.
- Ability to use data insights and metrics to create rationale for recommendations.
- Exceptional presentation ability up through executive level.
- Strong business acumen and experience developing and managing a multimillion-dollar budget and making thoughtful investments to meet business needs.
- Excellent partnership skills, building rapport and driving results through accountability in an agile environment.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience in M&A due diligence and benefits harmonization.
- Highly collaborative teammate.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and roll up sleeves to “go figure it out”.
- Having a can-do flexible positive attitude is a must.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.