Adventure's around the corner...
Director-Product Management, Release Engineering
- DepartmentProduct Development and Operations
- LocationIreland - Dublin
- Location TypeHybrid
- Own the overall Guidewire software Release strategy, roadmap, and execution plan to address the needs of both new and existing customers.
- Be accountable for business, financial, and operations planning processes required to ensure cloud-hosted products meet performance expectations for customer adoption and revenue growth.
- Help evolve and refine Guidewire’s agile development lifecycle to accelerate delivery of capabilities to optimize cloud hosting of existing products.
- Act as a key contributor and highly influential member of the leadership team that commands attention and drives alignment across a range of opinions, alternatives, and competing interests.
- Recruit and mentor a high-performance product management team, ensuring members have the resources, skills, and capabilities needed to deliver on our cloud-hosted value proposition.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible product management leadership experience in planning, launching, and oversight of enterprise-class software products and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in managing the definition and market delivery of cloud-based and cloud-native business applications.
- Direct experience with emerging business models and market trends in SaaS and cloud-hosted environments to understand how this influences cloud transition strategy and execution.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues, and senior executives.
- Experience in release engineering, DevOps, or Software Automation for an organization with large and complex applications.
- Extensive understanding of source code management, compilers, build configuration languages, automated build tools, package managers and installers.
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing feature flag strategies to enable controlled and phased feature rollouts.
- MA/MS and BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. MBA preferred.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.