Adventure's around the corner...
Talent Attraction Operations Analyst
- Department People Team
- Location Kuala Lumpur
What will you be doing?
- Own, drive, and test updates to our ATS and recruiting tech stack to maximize ease of use, compliance, data integrity, recruiting analytics, and reportability.
- Apply various tools and analytical techniques to develop reports that will improve and empower business decisions around Talent strategy.·
- Participate in the design and build of consistent approaches, standards and systems for analytics, reporting and data comparisons and validations across various Talent Acquisition data sources and processes (Lever, Workday, Codility, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Design, organize and conduct regular audits to ensure data quality and influence behavior to result in system accuracy
- Recommend scalable and efficient process improvements by partnering with cross-department colleagues
- Identify opportunities and complete automation of reports and processes
- Build out capabilities in data reporting, analytics, data governance, data analysis and data quality
- Provide self-service tools (dashboards, reports) and metrics to the user community resulting in faster more accurate results with high user satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional work experience, preferably in an Analyst or Operations role
Attributes for success in the role:
- 2+year of experience in ATS administration
- Demonstrable knowledge of business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Qlik
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are required
- Ability to understand multiple data types from across the business and combine and analyze them to tell a story
- A good understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to optimize it for efficiency and quality using technology and reporting
- Strong Excel and Google Analytics experience
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on project teams
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.