Adventure's around the corner...
QA Engineer - (Manual)- CAPS
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Successful test engineers at Guidewire typically are
- Have humility and hunger to learn from others
- Curious and have an internal motivation to improve constantly
- Focused on advocating for and creating good quality test cases that meet or exceed industry-standard
- Able to take ownership of the hands-on development effort for manual and automated testing of customer deployments
- Confident communicators, comfortable speaking their mind and promoting ideas based on merit
- Ability to assist with the development of our automated testing frameworks that serve as the foundation for quality assurance activity
- Experience working with internal development teams and customers to understand business objectives and functional requirements
- Experience in designing and writing manual test scripts
- Broad technical knowledge such as Object-Oriented Programming (JAVA or C#), relational databases (data modeling/SQL), web UI (design and development), XML
- Ability to prioritize work effort in a dynamic work environment
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from a third level institution
- Min 2 years working experience
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.