Adventure's around the corner...
Full Stack Engineer - Bangalore
- DepartmentProduct Development and Operations
- LocationIndia - Bangalore
- Location TypeHybrid
- Build trust via transparency, communication, and consistent delivery that is on-scope and with outstanding quality
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in role developing browser-based interactive web applications
- Proficient with Core Java and frameworks like Spring/Spring Boot
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3, including frameworks similar to Bootstrap or Material)
- Proficient with AWS (S3, SQS, Redshift), Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Python
- In depth knowledge of databases and SQL, particularly PostgreSQL
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3.js or Google Charts
- Familiarity with Node.js and associated frameworks, like Express.js
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.