Adventure's around the corner...
Campus Recruiter - San Mateo, CA
- Department People Team
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
What will I be doing?
- The campus recruiter will have a high level of input into the planning, development, and delivery of scalable, strategic campus hiring initiatives for various business functions across the North America region.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for interns and new graduate roles across the region. Prescreen candidates, facilitate de-brief sessions, interview scheduling using Lever ATS to ensure process consistency.
- Co-ordinate the NA Summer Internship Program - (Recruitment, Onboarding, Social events, Graduation)
- Building and being an excellent partner with universities, career services professionals, student associations, and other partners in campus community across the country.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with Hiring Managers, HRBPs, Recruiting and Diversity teams to resolve business needs, talent availability, and gaps.
- Execute onsite and virtual campus events, fairs, tech talks, student diversity events.
- Crafting student content for social networking, career sites, student branding
- Partnering with talent branding, marketing, and other external vendors to have a coordinated campus campaign and promote campus through all channels
- Offering a phenomenal candidate experience to students and finding opportunities to continuously improve and increase the program portfolio.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Willingness to work flexible hours and ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles as needed.
What do I need to be successful?
- 2+ years full cycle university recruiting exp
- 3 years recruiting experience, including scheduling and coordination. We need an all-rounder, who is very hands-on.
- A strong interest in employer branding/talent attraction.
- Event planning and execution (digital and live in-person events)
- Passionate about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and belonging
- Exposure to recruiting in Silicon Valley and nationally, ideally within the tech sector, and have an appreciation of cultural differences.
- Ability to drive process and handle expectations of various client groups.
- Heightened attention to detail and highly creative individual
- Ability to proactively identify problems, take ownership, build solutions.
- Ability to use data insights to influence business decisions.
- Digital literacy to include experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, or similar system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to represent Guidewire in a professional, positive manner.
- Experience in multi-tasking
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.