Adventure's around the corner...
Technology Enablement Intern - Summer 2021 - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location Dublin
- Partnering with Technology Enablement/Change Management and Project Management practitioners, Product Managers, other IT professionals, and business stakeholders during various phases of assigned change management projects.
- Supporting the creation of change management assessments, strategies and plans.
- Developing communications and training materials and liaising with cross-functional business stakeholders.
- Supporting Business Technology initiatives including projects, enhancements, and operational work.
- Assisting with Technology Enablement projects, supporting the development of change management tools and templates, and team presentation material.
Skills & Experience
- Pursuing final year, or completed, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Project Management, Computer Science, or MBA.
- Previous internship experience in consulting, communications, project management, change management, or product management.
- Ability to rapidly absorb modern technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in the Technology industry, Technology department, or technology related projects, preferred.
- Eagerness to learn about how projects are deployed, how to clearly communicate and engage with impacted stakeholders and how to use change management methodologies to ensure a successful implementation.
- A team player with strong writing and analytical skills, with an appetite to learn new skills.
- Well organized with the ability to carry out tasks independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and thrive in a team-based and global team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; particularly Microsoft PowerPoint.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.