Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Legal
- Location United States - Remote
- Regularly meet with product development and internal stakeholders (marketing, professional services, privacy, legal) to understand strategies, roadmap, and initiatives, and advise on new features, activities, etc. to ensure alignment;
- Provide pragmatic day to day and strategic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing business goals and initiatives;
- Draft and negotiate commercial, alliances, and intellectual property agreements involving our products and services;
- Advise multiple partners across product, engineering, marketing, and business development throughout the product development cycle on new products and the implementation of technological solutions;
- Conduct legal product reviews and maintain an inventory of features, technology, data, and compliance requirements;
- Remain up-to-date on relevant industry, consumer protection, advertising, IP, and privacy laws and regulations;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in law firm or in-house legal departments - SaaS experience strongly preferred;
- Experience with legal issues including, privacy and data protection, content regulation, intellectual property, marketing, and consumer protection – and an ability to learn about new areas of law;
- Familiarity with launching products and advising on the legal and regulatory aspects of product development in the technology space;
- Excellent commercial negotiation and drafting skills;
- Manage projects efficiently;
- Comfortable working in a rapidly-evolving and growing environment;
- A Juris Doctor (JD) degree and active membership in at least one state bar.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.