Adventure's around the corner...
Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location United States - Remote
- Provide strategic direction and ownership for Threat Intelligence/Digital Risk Protection within the multi-functional contexts of cyber assurance, application security, incident response, digital forensics
- Work with various partners to build out a General Intelligence Requirements Handbook (GIRH)
- Review, assess, and derive impactful threat intelligence from multiple open-source, commercial, and private sources to produce deliverables for both technical and executive audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams in complex, evolving analytical missions especially where priorities may shift due to the evolution of threat landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of Incident Response methodology and attacker tradecraft.
- Experience working closely with threat intelligence analysts to understand their workflow and analytic problems and turning those into large-scale analytics and repeatable methodologies
- Experience working with detection creation methodologies across multiple platforms
- Expertise in tools, techniques, and procedures consistent with both routine cybercriminals and advanced adversary attacks using the cyber kill chain and diamond model.
- Experience setting up Threat intelligence platform to ingest and disseminate actionable intelligence to Incident Response Team
- Experience with managing Digital Risk Protection tools
- Demonstrable experience in threat landscape assessment for products and applications deployed within a cloud-based environment such as AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience leveraging threat intelligence principles in strategic and tactical applications to deliver actionable high-level insights, support real-time intrusion events, and advise vulnerability management operations
- Has a sound understanding of SIEM, DLP, CASB, EDR, operating systems, DRP, Canary Tokens, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail and the ability to articulate business needs in cross-group and partner scenarios.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
Good to have
- Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell or Bash!
- Certifications from SANS, Offensive Security, ISC2, AWS, Azure, GCP is a plus!
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.