Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Global Mobility Analyst
- Department Finance
- Location United States - Remote
Your role will include the following components:
- Global Mobility Compensation and Payroll: You will be responsible for global oversight on payroll and expense reporting to support our global mobility employee population.
- Employment Tax: You will be responsible for partnering with outside tax vendors that support our global mobility program for tax compliance, shadow payroll purposes, and equity sourcing, reporting and accounting purposes.
- Global Equity: You would be involved in the tracking, reporting, and sourcing of our global equity and Long-Term Incentive programs to assure correct tax reporting and payroll/tax management. You will work with key partners across the organization to achieve this goal.
- 4+ years of experience in employment tax, global personal income tax compliance and consulting, global compensation and payroll, rewards, transactions, mobility consulting, and/or global talent strategy consulting; with a quantitative aptitude and ability to apply those skills to every-day situations!
- Strong understanding of tax and payroll implications of cross state/country moves!
- Effectively communicates complex tax relocation guidance to employees, cross-functional stakeholders and external partners
- Utilizes strong technology skills, including Excel, to manage data from internal systems such as ADP and Workday
- Proactive and willing member of a global and cross-functional team
- Strong analytical, consultative, and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality; deadline and results-driven
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, human resources, international business, finance, economics, cross-cultural studies, or other liberal arts majors; ideally, with a related minor degree (for example, an accounting major and human resources minor)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.