Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Program Manager- Product Operations
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
Product management process execution and optimization :
- Partner with Program and Development leads to define and execute on the product planning process including cadence, process definition, preparation, and coordination across product, design, and engineering
- Manage all the tools and technologies used by the product management organization to ensure we can operate effectively based on requirements from stakeholders including PM leadership, Product Marketing, and other external consumers of product strategy and roadmap information.
- Analyze opportunities for improvement in product management, surface key metrics, prioritize and lead initiatives to make us a best-in-class product organization.
- Lead various Product programs and efforts, such as product management training and development programs and onboarding
- Help communicate the overall focus and results of the product management team broadly within the organization
- Track and communicate how we are achieving goals and metrics and ensure a tight feedback loop to product execution
Customer/product analysis :
- Gather and analyze customer/product usage data in collaboration with Customer Success and Operations teams
- Organize, understand and provide PM access to install base customer information and metrics by working with the Operations and BizTech teams to surface what information is available
Product release communications :
- Bridge important changes from inside the organization to other departments like customer support or sales
- Understand all upcoming product releases, and collaborate with marketing, delivery services, sales, and support to ensure maximum impact and smooth change management
Success in this role will be defined by the following :
- Adoption of well documented process across the PM team, along with visibility to customer usage data and install base customer information.
- Positive feedback from senior PM leadership across the portfolio, and external stakeholders on process definition and communication.
- Visibility of customer usage and install base customer information across the Product Development and Customer Facing teams.
- Positive feedback on communication with external teams including Field Enablement, Marketing and Operations.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.