Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Automation Test Engineer, CAPS
- Department Delivery Services
- Location India - Chennai
- Work with a team to develop and maintain automated test framework suites across multiple products.
- Figure out the most effective testing strategies, both automated and manual, for our products.
- Read and understand business requirement documents and determine the best way to create tests for each item assigned to them.
- Create detailed, comprehensive documentation supporting developed testing plans and automation scripts.
- Execute tests for each release.
- Strong communication skills: written, spoken, and presenting.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle and related tools (ex. TFS, Jira, or Rally)
- Detailed knowledge of QA processes and terminology.
- Experience with CI/CD release processes and ability to set up automation suites e.g. Jenkins.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and competent with API testing tools (ex. Postman and Swagger).
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development frameworks.
- Experience working with customers and users, providing guidance, and status.
Nice to have
- Performance testing tooling knowledge and experience.
- Experience with platform virtualization environments (ex. Azure or AWS).
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.