Adventure's around the corner...
Program Manager, French speaking
- Department Professional Services
- Location Spain - Remote
- Responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the program.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of program to schedule and budget.
- Establish, lead, and manage the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Plan and design the program and proactively monitor its progress, resolve issues, and initiate appropriate corrective action and serve as partner concern point.
- Develop strong working relationships with all program partners to become a trusted advisor.
- Facilitate project governance and critical issue process interactions between shareholders.
- Lead and take accountability for the program following the Guidewire Surepath Methodology.
- Facilitate the correct resourcing of individuals to project teams.
- Manage third party contributions and communications with all partners.
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise.
- Report progress at regular intervals to the Delivery Manager, Steering Committee and other partners as required and defined in the governance process documentation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS or BA degree required.
- 10+ years of implementation experience.
- 7+ years of program management experience.
- Experience leading enterprise technology implementations using agile and an understanding of agile tools and concepts.
- A solid understanding of how to apply a standard methodology for running programs (e.g. PMP, MSP, and PRINCE2).
- Insurance industry experience – nice to have.
- Fluency in oral and written French.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills and a strong ability to navigate executive levels of an organization.
- Ability to build team collegiality on large scale programs with teams from different vendors and companies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring, and controlling programs.
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems and proactively dealing with any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Ability to gain respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.