Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Business Technology
- Location United States - Remote
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with Information security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 7+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other development partners. Additional Requirements!
- Establish and maintain subject matter expertise in cloud-based application development
- Maintain awareness of current cloud computing market trends and cloud market insights
- Serve as a trusted technical and business advisor to ecosystem partners
- Lead envisioning, Architecture Design Session (ADS) and Proof of Concept (POC) workshops
- Define architectures and deployment strategies to launch existing or new workloads in Cloud Platforms
- Lead partner technical on boarding efforts and ensure partner enablement plan execution
- Proven ability to develop detailed infrastructure solution designs.
- Demonstrate SME skills across two technology domains that may include: Compute, Storage, Network, Middleware, Database
- Demonstrable ability to deliver results with large-scale infrastructure
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Expertise in information technology industry with HA & High Volume processing environments
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.