Adventure's around the corner...
Content Development Support Intern - Spring 2024
- DepartmentStudents & Graduates
- LocationUnited States - Remote
- Location TypeRemote
What will you be doing:
- Properly use templates to follow graphic and department standards.
- Wrap, publish, and edit content files. Coordinate and publish English and translated modules.
- Generate and publish Knowledge Checks.
- Edit and publish videos. Fix and republish minor defects such as misspellings, typos, and graphics errors.
- Provide quality assurance reviews for English caption files. Accurately report progress in appropriate tools on a daily basis.
- Plan and execute tasks as assigned, provide status updates, and participate in sprint retrospectives.
What you need to be successful:
- Current student or recent graduate of a bachelor's or master's program in: instructional design, curriculum design, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills Ability to manage multiple tasks Attention to detail Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word), Google (Mail, Calendar, Drive), Sharepoint, Notepad++
How we work at Guidewire:
- We build on each other's ideas. We are committed to creating synergy and allowing for 'ah-ha' moments.
- Open and honest. We're a healthy workgroup that respectfully debates at times and is committed to figuring it out.#keepItPositiveAndProductive.
- We like learning and are curious. There's power in knowing what you don't know and then filling in the knowledge gaps. Whether that be design or domain-related-The sky's the limit!
- Confidence with humility. We value your thoughts and insights and recognize there are a lot of smart people we work with on our teams.
- Coachable and teachable. A growth mindset is critical to the best-performing teams. Our commitment to every team member is to provide learning opportunities that both match and stretch their skills.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.