Adventure's around the corner...
Director of Alliances, DACH & Northern Europe
- Department Global SI Alliances
- Location United Kingdom - Remote
- Become the go-to-person for all SI related matters by mastering the complexity of the SI organizations and penetrating their leadership network;
- You will set the strategy for Guidewire working with EMEA SI Partners across Northern Europe, DACH, and Southern Europe. This will involve working in tandem with other managers, the Regional Alliance Managers on your team, and the Guidewire sales and services team to formulate and complete a strategy to establish a win-win partnership between Guidewire and the SI;
- Develop and maintain senior-level executive relationships between Guidewire and the SI
- Analyze and determine how best to ensure the SI is proficient and knowledgeable about Guidewire's value propositions and messages;
- During sales pursuits, you will shepherd the respective SI constituents through Guidewire's software sales cycles, ensuring value-add to Guidewire's sales process;
- Work with SI and Guidewire sales teams to build account-specific and regional-specific go-to-market plans and co-sell strategies, and keep the internal teams regularly updated on progress and updates;
- Learn the SI and influence their SI services team to build a Guidewire practice to support Guidewire business and implementations;
- Provide insight into their dedicated team resources and work with multiple teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and project success, including but not limited to writing SOWs, Training, and Governance. Additionally, you will monitor all agreements with partners and negotiate contracts related to NDAs, Teaming, Reseller, Referral, etc.) between the two companies.
- Using SI's vast marketing resources and supervising partner involved implementations and implement the corrective plans (if vital)
- Increase revenue from the alliance. This may include enabling them to originate new business and encouraging them to be more business development ready and resourceful.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience at a high-growth software development company in a global capacity.
- Proficient in English and German is required.
- Financial Services and Insurance industry expertise are preferred.
- Experience in developing and managing a global alliance relationship/partnership.
- Demonstrated success collaborating in a hybrid distribution sales model (direct sales, channel sales, alliance management, and marketing)
- Solid expertise in mastering a sophisticated technical sales and services' product offering.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a solid global network.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and diligent in detail
- Adaptable, professional, enthusiastic, team-oriented, and ethical character traits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the internal team are critical.
- Working effectively with Global Alliance managers and local sales and services teams to drive successful sales collaboration and project execution in the EMEA region.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.