Adventure's around the corner...
Developer Evangelist/Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager , US remote option
- Department Marketing
- Location United States - Los Angeles, CA
What You'll Be Doing
- With your passion for the developer experience, you will design and manage Guidewire’s developer community engagement strategy. You will support, grow, and engage the community through collaboration, content, and conversations to achieve:
- Trusted partnerships: Drive Guidewire awareness and participate with technology and business practitioners on topics related to cloud-native and cloud computing ecosystems.
- Ecosystem engagement: Engage the Guidewire developer community, foster conversations and build connections around technical topics in the P&C industry. Collaborate with Product Management to build and close the product feedback loop from Guidewire developers
- Marketing value: Inspire teams such as corporate marketing, product management, and demand generation to contribute, repurpose, maximize the value of, and measure the impact of content created for thought leadership and developer ecosystem engagement.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and SI Partners to create technical content that educates developers within our customer, prospect, solution, and consulting partner communities to accelerate the growth and adoption of Guidewire Cloud.
- Ensure that feedback from developers is consumable by product teams via events and engagement opportunities.
- Evangelize and grow the Guidewire Developer Community. Go to conferences, give talks, lead roundtable sessions - anything where you can connect with our developer community to help them succeed.
- Design a content and community event strategy that leverages curated and net-new content that energizes, informs, and motivates. Create a platform where developers and IT professionals share experiences and insights not only about Guidewire, but around the entire ecosystem needs of P&C insurers.
- We’re a highly collaborative company so expect the people you’ll be working with to go beyond these core groups.
- You are a trusted partner. Team members turn to you for your knowledge and perspective, they want to collaborate with you, and they trust that you’ll be thinking critically about everything that comes your way.
- You understand the developer and technical buyer. You have built content for and evangelized SaaS and other products to both groups!
- You have 5-7 years of experience (Technical Evangelist, Technical Product Marketing) working closely with, or as an embedded team member of a software development team, ideally with full-stack experience or a technical role within a B2B software company.
- You keep up, understand, and can create technical content and developer-facing materials that cover concepts and technologies in the developer and technologist workflow (e.g. APIs, DevOps, CI/CD, public Cloud, containers, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Prior experience fostering engagement in developer communities
- Prior Technical Evangelist role for a developer and/or tech buyer audience with ownership of evangelism, content creation and outreach in multiple formats.
- Prior experience with developing a deep technical knowledge of SaaS products.
- Prior experience with developer tools, languages, or frameworks.
- You have done and can do these things…
- Work cross functionally across teams and build trust with your partners
- Excel at working collaboratively
- Manage your priorities and requests
- Think and act strategically as well as execute on tasks on time
- Communicate effectively - you can adjust how you communicate depending on who you are speaking with and what you need to say
- Competitive salary
- Guidewire “My Time” unlimited time-off policy
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.