Adventure's around the corner...
Senior UX Designer, Business Analytics - Exton, PA
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - Exton, PA
- Discover information driven insights to help identify trends, problems, opportunities, and design solutions
- Design data visualizations that lead from insight to action
- Guide needs-based definitions of valuable analytical applications in the P&C industry
- Work closely with product teams and partners to extract meaning from complex data relationships to improve our ability to better serve our customers:
- Conduct jobs-to-be-done interviews and analysis around insights our customers desire
- Map insights to uncover the most valuable data and make it consumable by business users.
- Understand and conceptualize solution value of Guidewire’s Analytics and Data platform
- Validate and iterate concepts with customers and subject matter authorities.
- Define product information architecture
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years design experience and UX research in big data products and complex business processes.
- Consistent track record of
- Designing in the data and analytics space
- Understanding both the business and user experience
- Working cross-functionally to define/prioritize problems AND recommend solutions
- Design storytelling
- Running design thinking workshops
- Building bridges between different functions (e.g. product teams, engineering, technical writers, leadership, partners, services, etc.)
- Proven experience in planning, executing, and synthesizing research (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design portfolio that demonstrates human-centered design process and business success. Portfolio may be online or a shareable PDF
- Experience with designing for finance, health care or Property and Casualty insurance a plus
How we work @ Guidewire
- Collaboration: We build on each other’s ideas and draw on interdisciplinary approaches to craft impactful experiences.
- Integrity: We stand behind our words and commitments as part of a global community, respecting and recognizing our interdependence.
- Curiosity: We are lifelong learners, with a growth mentality, who are passionate about advancing our discipline through entertaining new ideas and unique perspectives.
- Humility: We leverage our expertise while respecting other viewpoints and challenging our own assumptions.
Our employee culture
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.