Adventure's around the corner...
Product Manager - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Dublin
- Apply the core tenets of design-led product management to capture market, competitive, and application requirements to advise the direction of our design.
- Ensure UX consistency, quality, and excellence across the design system
- Regularly capture feedback to propose improvements, by facilitating discussions with business partners.
- Lead ideation on UX patterns with product teams. Enthusiastically iterate based on research and feedback. Define use cases and non-technical requirements.
- Work closely with development on translating designs into technical specifications that encourage an iterative/MVP approach.
- Use your expertise with design systems to educate design, application, and services teams on GW Design system and releases.
- Advice product managers and designers on Design System usage.
- Proactively see opportunities to build and improve team design and development processes
- Foster teamwork and engage peers and team members.
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time as and when required.
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to manage sophisticated work with limited supervision.
- Enterprise Design System experience (ie. SF Lightening, IBM Carbon, SAP UI5, ..)
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Excellent analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- A team player that can connect across organizational boundaries
- 2 to 5 years of proven experience in product management in enterprise software
- Strong experience in design, user experience, and everything related to front-end development
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- Familiarity with JIRA, or similar product management software
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.