Adventure's around the corner...
Contract & Proposal Analyst, EMEA
- DepartmentProduct Development and Operations
- LocationIreland - Dublin
- Location TypeHybrid
- Work with the Sr. Contract & Proposal Analyst to create and maintain the customer contract entitlement information within Confluence and Salesforce.
- Work with Cloud Operations team leaders and procurement to expedite customer license renewals.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Alliances, and Cloud Operations, in order to successfully prepare and deliver on the environment setup requests for both customers and partners.
- Partner with the Cloud Operations engineering team to resolve ticket questions or issues that may hinder meeting provisioning deadlines.
- Special projects, requests, etc. as needed
- University or College education
- 5 years experience in a business environment or customer service role.
- Experience reading contracts and the ability to pull out key details specific to the role.
- Experience working in multiple ticketing systems and web based tools.
- Cloud/SaaS experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently (self starter) as well as within a team environment .
- Great interpersonal skills to collaborate with different individuals across the organization in order to provide superior customer service.
- Detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and multitasking problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.