Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Japan - Tokyo
Required skills/experience - all:
- Professional consulting experience or equivalent insurance business experience (minimum of 5 years for Implementation Architect or 10 years for Senior Implementation Architect)
- At least two years' experience as a Project Manager for Project Management track
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience establishing an overall project plan and monitoring delivery against the plan
- Experience in managing client relationships, such as executing a Statement of Work
- Experience in engineering business process flows
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead client discussions and navigate client situations
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage/lead projects and workshops
- Ability to self-organize and work independently as part of a small, elite team working closely with large customer/SI teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients
- Experience distilling complex business issues into concise requirements statements
- Demonstrated ability to design, configure, and test software products
- Technical skills to master application configuration: modifying XML definitions, understanding of relational database concepts, define & create database objects (entities) and other skills involved with implementing an advanced web application. Having a fair/ good knowledge of OOP concepts will make the learning curve easier for Guidewire products.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn a new product and a new business domain
- Background as a Systems Analyst/Technical Consultant working with Fortune 500 customers
- Prior business process and configuration experience with configurable software such as Oracle Applications or SAP.
- Experience with n-tier web architected solutions
- Knowledge of policy, billing, or claim processes within an insurance company.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.