Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Develop and run micro-services, components & tools
- Work with your Scrum team to understand the requirements and the problems you need to tackle
- Find the right tools, get involved in the design sessions, and build a reliable solution
- Focus on code quality and do code reviews and provide feedback
- Provide technical design and leadership of features from inception to release
- Mentor and support less experienced engineers
What you would need to succeed
- Experience working in an Agile work environment and knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing responsive applications with good architecture and UI.
- Experience in contributing to architecture, design, and implementation of products
- Skilled at writing unit and E2E tests and testable components.
- Experience building automation scripts and tools to support the CI &CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of the best coding practices and documentation
- Academic background in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with AWS and Cloud technologies
- Contribution to open-source development projects
- A self-starter and able to perform with minimal direction
We celebrate what makes us different while sharing the belief in our core values of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. We strive to build an environment where every voice counts and everyone can make an impact, both on our company and the industry we serve.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.