Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Presentation Designer/Visual Story Teller
- Department Marketing
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with executive team to design presentations and communication materials that visually translate Guidewire’s value to customers and/or prospects
- Take content outlines and visualize slides based on content, presentation goals and brand standards
- Drive scalability and brand consistency by creating templated collateral systems
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales to translate complex ideas into compelling narratives
- Work alongside fellow multidisciplinary creatives to up-level the quality of presentations and elevate the Guidewire brand
- Work cross functionally with non-Designers, who may only have a vague understanding of their need, to co-create a plan for executing a quality presentation
- Provide thought-leadership on the latest presentation trends and capabilities
- Ensure design output adheres to all best practices and style guidelines, and always work towards 100% accuracy
Who You Are:
- You have a track record of building presentation and collateral systems at scale
- You’re a problem solver, able to take complex concepts and make them understandable and relatable
- You are proficient in various presentation software and seek opportunities to integrate new technologies
- You are skilled in explaining your work and excited to participate in constructive critiques
- You are proactive, clear, and thoughtful in your communication with team members and stakeholders
- You are a team player who can prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.