Adventure's around the corner...
Product Manager Analyst - Summer Intern
- Department Business Technology
- Location Dublin
What will I be doing?
- Communicate clearly and efficiently as well as influence outcomes
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with the customers
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Document business rules, process flows, configuration requirements, data mappings, and layouts for forms and letters
- Work with multiple partners to settle best solution for a complex problem
- Understand the needs of multiple partners by identifying the current and future state business processes
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders
- Provide advice and recommendations to the product team for aligning business requirements to base product functionality
- Work with developers to ensure their design and implementations meet the business requirements
- Give a business-oriented validation for User Stories and UX design
- Collaborate with various multi-functional teams in an Agile way such as Product Managers, Business Owners, Engineering, etc
- Pursuing final year or recent graduate BS in Business Integrated Systems or Computer Science, Computer Engineer or software engineering
- Comfortable working with technology and can demonstrate system functionalities
- Ability to solve complex problems analytically and identify when business requirements are not in the scope
- Being able to research solutions and work with subject matter experts where necessary
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written, are a must
- Ability to take care of issues timely and doesn’t allow problems to fester
- Participate in workshops, gather and analyze requirements and decompose high-level information into details
- Illustrate key concepts through process descriptions, workflows and other visual diagrams
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology and deep understanding of Agile ceremonies.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.